My Machine

My Machine
My fourth and current "ride" is a 2002 BMW 1150GS. My first bike was a kawasaki kx80 that I got when I was 12 years old.I rode that around the neighborhood until it died than bought a honda xl350 when I was 16 and rode that until "finished" than went onto the Kawasaki KLR 650 which I had for 10 years and thru my first trip to Asia.

Equipment Lists

  • Garmin Zumo 550 GPS
  • Jessie,Rear Compartment Box
  • Jessie,Odyssey Pannier System
  • Throttle Meister Cruise Control
  • BMW Tank Bag
  • Skid Plates
  • Hand Guards
  • BMW Crash Bars
  • BMW Adventure Fog Lights

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Well finally got the bike out after a big delay in shipping. Went to klong toei customs and it was pretty straight forward except I had to put the bike on a pick up and drive the crate out of port before I could assemble it.

Bike assembly right outside the port of Bangkok.






Thai Customs Warehouse




No comments: