My Machine

My Machine
My fourth and current "ride" is a 2002 BMW 1150GS. My first bike was a kawasaki kx80 that I got when I was 12 years old.I rode that around the neighborhood until it died than bought a honda xl350 when I was 16 and rode that until "finished" than went onto the Kawasaki KLR 650 which I had for 10 years and thru my first trip to Asia.

Equipment Lists

  • Garmin Zumo 550 GPS
  • Jessie,Rear Compartment Box
  • Jessie,Odyssey Pannier System
  • Throttle Meister Cruise Control
  • BMW Tank Bag
  • Skid Plates
  • Hand Guards
  • BMW Crash Bars
  • BMW Adventure Fog Lights

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 19, 2009

A young yellow lab I met in Pai. Very nice dog!
Well, I'm in Pai (pronounced bye) in northwestern Thailand after traveling several days thru the mountains. The place has grown quite a bit since I was here 9 years ago and remains a laid back hippy/artist retreat. Their are many things to do including trekking, raftings, massage, cooking classes, elephants etc.
But I'm here just to recharge my energy. I'm pretty worn down and quite homesick from being on the road.



My bungalow cost $12 per night.



I have to push my bike over this bamboo bridge to get to my bungalow. Very cool.




No comments: