My Machine

My Machine
My fourth and current "ride" is a 2002 BMW 1150GS. My first bike was a kawasaki kx80 that I got when I was 12 years old.I rode that around the neighborhood until it died than bought a honda xl350 when I was 16 and rode that until "finished" than went onto the Kawasaki KLR 650 which I had for 10 years and thru my first trip to Asia.

Equipment Lists

  • Garmin Zumo 550 GPS
  • Jessie,Rear Compartment Box
  • Jessie,Odyssey Pannier System
  • Throttle Meister Cruise Control
  • BMW Tank Bag
  • Skid Plates
  • Hand Guards
  • BMW Crash Bars
  • BMW Adventure Fog Lights

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 19, 2009

My right pannier was miraculously repaired in Penom Penn.
At Bankok BMW, I met a couple traveling from the Netherlands to Australia overland on an older BMW.




My place in Bangkok for $18 per night. Near Victory Monument where everything is.



Killing time working out at Lumpini Park waiting for BKK BMW to service the bike.




No comments: