My Machine

My Machine
My fourth and current "ride" is a 2002 BMW 1150GS. My first bike was a kawasaki kx80 that I got when I was 12 years old.I rode that around the neighborhood until it died than bought a honda xl350 when I was 16 and rode that until "finished" than went onto the Kawasaki KLR 650 which I had for 10 years and thru my first trip to Asia.

Equipment Lists

  • Garmin Zumo 550 GPS
  • Jessie,Rear Compartment Box
  • Jessie,Odyssey Pannier System
  • Throttle Meister Cruise Control
  • BMW Tank Bag
  • Skid Plates
  • Hand Guards
  • BMW Crash Bars
  • BMW Adventure Fog Lights

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 8, 2009

I Was driving thru a village outside Sen Monoram when I spotted a man with a sewing machine. He stitched up the main zipper that secured the tank bag to the tank. Good as new for less than a dollar.

1 comment:

setsu said...

ordingstDear Paul

How have you been?
I am looking for your blogs.
I think you are having a hard motorcycle riding. Are you Okay?
My heart becomes painful when I see the pictures. I hope you take more easier traveling.
But,I am proud of you,you are strong person and good adventures.

Paul,I am looking for adoption dog.
Mieko San is helping for me.
It is difficult to find what kind of dog is good for me.
so I am waiting when you will come back. I need your help and help training too.

I found very cute poppy yesterday,
but humane society worker told me,poppy's training is too hard for old people and the dog needs to go Salon every six week.
So,I gave up the dog.
I maybe Shetland Sheepdog, Shiba ,
Golden Retriever,or Tibetan Spaniel,
Anyway after you came back I want to talk with you.
Have a wonderful time.